YOUTH COURSE: Sport & Recreation (Lvl 2)
If you have an interest in sport and are keen to gain a Level 2 qualification in Recreation & Sport (plus NCEA Level 2) then this course is for you!
Please click on the headings below to expand the corresponding content.
> Course Outline:
Do you have an interest in sport and want to gain NCEA Level 2? Then this course is perfect for you.
This course covers:
- Coaching, nutrition & fitness
- First aid, anatomy & movement
- Literacy & numeracy support
Please click on the headings below to expand more detail.
> Qualifications Offered: Level 2 National Certificate plus NCEA Level 1 & 2
As part of this course you will have the opportunity to complete the qualifications below. Please click on the links for more details on the qualifications.
> Location: Invercargill, Southland
> Duration: 1 year, Monday to Friday
This full-time course runs for 45-46 weeks, Monday to Friday, including 4 weeks recess.
> Start Dates: 7 February 2017. Please contact us for other dates in 2017.
Please contact the college for further details.
4th Floor Menzies Building, 3 Esk Street, Invercargill 9840
0800 887 007; (03) 214 3090; firstname.lastname@example.org
> Course Fees & Eligibility: FREE for 16-19 year olds *
To participate in this course and qualify for free training under the Youth Guarantee initiative, students must:
- be 16-19 years of age at the start of the Youth Guarantee programme;
- be a New Zealand citizen or have New Zealand permanent residency;
- be prepared to study full-time for 1 year in a level 1-3 programme;
- not be enrolled in school & a Youth Guarantee programme simultaneously;
Contact: Beryl Wilcox
Freephone: 0800 887 007
Phone: (03) 214 3090
Level 4, Menzies Building, 3 Esk Street, Invercargill