FREE practical courses for 16-19 year olds. Gain qualifications in a range of exciting industries!Click for Youth Courses...
We have six tertiary campuses across the South Island of New Zealand.Our Community Colleges...
Youth Service - helping young people get into education, training or work-based learning.Find out about Youth Service...
We nurture and promote values such as respect, honesty and integrity.Our Values...
Small class sizes mean we see you as an individual not just a number.It's about your needs...
The outdoors & adventure is incorporated into all of our training programmes.
Your key to success....
You'll get qualifications, practical skills and confidence to pursue your chosen career.Check out our courses...
Our tutors are passionate about their subject, love to teach and really know their stuff.Our teaching is rated as excellent...
Find out if you qualify for free training
To qualify for free training under the Youth Guarantee initiative students must:
- be a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident;
- be 16-19 years old at the time of starting the training;
- be prepared to study full-time for 1 year in a level 1-3 programme;
- be new to tertiary education;
- not be enrolled in school and a Youth Guarantee programme simultaneously;
- fill in an application and Youth Guarantee declaration form for the programme
Interviews for potential students will be held prior to the commencement of the programme. Our interview is a chance for us to find out more about you, your prior experience and motivation, and to ensure that you begin at the level that is right for you. Click through for more information on our enrolment process.
Youth Courses 16-19yrs