Tourism Tutor - Nelson
Are you passionate about supporting young people to achieve?
About the College
Community College Nelson is a Category One Provider and we offer a range of programmes
to meet the needs of foundation learners in our community. We are a Charitable Organisation
making a difference through our Youth Guarantee programmes to the lives and futures
of young people in Nelson.
We are currently looking to fill an upcoming vacancy for the tutorial rolse in Tourism.
This programme also offers a New Zealand Certificate and NCEA Level 2.
You will need:
- A passion for your industry
- A desire to pass on your knowledge onto others
- Good self and student motivational skills
- High level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Work well under pressure and a good problem solver
- A desire to plan and create innovative ways of teaching
- Relevant Tourism qualifications at Level 3 or above
Desirable but not essential as these can be obtained as part of your
professional development plan:
- Certificate in Adult Education
- NCALEN Certificate in Literacy and Numeracy.
This position will be a ideal for an enthusiastic and practical person who has a strong
interest in working with young adults between 16-18 years old.
To apply please supply a covering letter, your CV details, referees and a completed application form.
Please apply through SEEK by Friday 20 July 2018
Contact: Elaine Weir
03 548 8271
027 968 4127
134 Rutherford St, Nelson